Here are a few requests we make of you in order to keep all of our guests safe and comfortable:
- No pets inside please due to NYS Health Dept. regulations for a food production facility. Pets are welcome on a leash outside.
- Smoking permitted only in the one outside designated area as sign posted.
- No buses – we generally do not have the staff to maintain a high standard of service for large groups.
- No food may be brought into our facility or on our grounds.
- Caterers for private events must be pre-approved by us. Please note that poor performing caterers reflect poorly on us.
- All catered food for private events must be provided by the holder of a NYS Health Dept. permit.
- All alcoholic beverages consumed on premise must be supplied by Glen Park Vineyards LLC. No other alcoholic beverages may be brought on the Glen Park Vineyards LLC property.
- All laws in accordance with the New York State Liquor Authority will be strictly adhered to; including our right to proof any and all guests and to ensure a refusal of service to those guests deemed intoxicated.